The Sources Of Islamic Law: Islamic Theories Of Abrogation John Burton
User rating: 5 / 4
The Sources Of Islamic Law: Islamic Theories Of Abrogation
File Name: The Sources Of Islamic Law: Islamic Theories Of Abrogation.pdf Author: John Burton Size: 20639 KB Uploaded: 17 April 2017, 11:18 PM
Last checked: 6 Minutes ago!
>>> Please Disable Adblock to Show Download Link<<<
Book Descriptions :
Islamic law never achieved unity but developed into five surviving schools, which, when first established, were in competition with one another. This scholarly book is the first to examine critically the differing Islamic theories of abrogation (or Naskh) upon which each school based its claim to be the correct interpretation.
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 10.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.